Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This time of year, it is always so fun to go apple picking! We went to the apple/fall festival at Carter Mountain Orchard. We picked lots of yummy apples! They also have these yummy apple cider doughnuts. Sounds gross, but they are soooo yummy! I love Fall here.
Ashley was a Chef for Halloween. She dressed like this and carried a pot with a spoon in it to catch her candy. It was so cute!
Kevin and Brooke on Halloween day at Barracks. She was a Ladybug for halloween, but for some reason we didn't get any snapshots of her or Heidi in their costumes. Darnit! Only video. Maybe I can post some of that on here.(once I learn- hahaha). Don't these two look a lot a like.
This was Halloween day. We took Nathan and Brooke trick or treating at the Barracks Shopping Center while the other girls were in school. He was a Jedi knight. He looked so cute!
Brooke and I at Ashley's field trip. I just love this one because of Brooke's smile! It was fun to watch her be so happy, even though it was soo cold!
We went on Ashley's field trip with her to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. It was a lot of fun, but really cold. The corn maze was pretty long and a little confusing. It made it really fun. We love going on the kids field trips. This one Kevin lucked out and got to go! Yeah! Ashley loved having her daddy there.
CLOSE UP SHOT! We love her eyes!
Fall is our favorite time of year here in Virginia! The multiple colors of the leaves are just amazing! We could not have picked a prettier place to live for a little while. So sadly, the leaves do have to fall off, which makes bare trees, but a really fun ground to play in. These are the leaves in the backyard. We pulled out the snowboard and "leaf-boarded" down the hills behind our house. It was a total blast and worked great. We all had fun, except Brooke as you can tell.hahaha. She didn't know what to think of all the leaves.
HAPPY FALL!

8 comments:

jessenpetty said...

SOOO CUTE! I seriously think that Brooke looks like one of Tammy's kids...the yougest...what's her name again? Help me out Tia!

Jessica Hughes said...

I think she does too! But I think she looks a little like Micah too.
PS
Her name is Savannah. And she's freaking adorable too!
Love you
Jess

Michelle Campbell said...

AAAAAA! Brooke is sooo cute!!

Kimberly Porter said...

You look so beautiful, Jessica! I miss Virginia falls....it's so pretty there. The leaves don't even change colors here in Arizona...but the weather! Oh, it's Wonderful!

Camilla Millar said...

Ahhh, I was dying seeing the pictures of your family. You GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!

Love you, and thinking about you--glad you joined the bandwagon.

http://dandcamilla.blogspot.com

Becky said...

NO WAY!!! I'm so glad you started a blog! Pretty sneaky...you didn't say anything about it on the phone the other day! Your family is SO cute! I can't wait to see you all next summer.

Okay, now you have no excuse to not comment on my blog, now that you have your own!

Tara said...

Jessica,
I'm so freekin glad that you started a blog. I can 't tell you how often I've thought of the great times we had at good 'ol Basic. You look great and your family is adorable. I hope to see you some time before I'm old and gray. Anyway, I have a blog to, check it out. I'm a little behind you because I just had #4 this week. I have pictures and such posted on my blog, so check it out.

UteFamily said...

Wow! You're family has gotten so big. I can't believe how long it's been! You've added two more!!!! That's awesome. I will invite you to my blog too.